Operations in Brazil and abroad
We have extensive international experience, with projects already carried out in multiple countries. We know the diversity of opportunities and synergies in the different countries where we have already carried out specific projects. We have significant networking, ideal for an international strategic vision and business generation.
Specific services and products by segment:
- For Private Companies
- For Non-for-profit Organizationsl
- For Government Entities
Areas of Coverage:
- International relations and foreign trade
- New markets outreach
- Trade promotion
- Institutional and governmental relations
- Legal Representation
- Public policies internationalization
- Innovation and new technologies
International Trade Missions:
Trade missions are an effective strategy for government entities, associations and private companies interested in identifying potential international buyers and sellers, as well as exploring new foreign markets.
Business Matchmaking: B2B / B2G / G2G:
Targeted and high level meetings for companies to find their perfect buyers and sellers, or government entities to connect with their peers from other countries.
Corporate and commercial events:
Full service event planning, support and management of national and international events, business roundtables, corporate events, fairs, events with journalists, workshops for companies, associations and government entities.
Market Entry Strategy:
Through our specialized strategic partners, we offer services, including legal, accounting and market research support to guide the decision-making process in a new foreign market.
Our institutional competitive advantage:
- Access to international markets;
- Clear and direct communication;
- Detailed analysis
- Strategic and global visionl.
- Broad international networking;
- Technical knowledge;
- Fluid communication.
- Custom Solutions;
- International logistics support;
- Strategic partners for the provision of specific services.
Some of our competencies:
- Strategic planning in the medium and long term;
- Preparation of operational plans for specific objectives;
- Reports on relevant issues;
- Identification of key persons in class entities, international organizations, government agencies and private companies;
- Briefing on topics previously defined as of interest, such as sectors, international relations and national & international public policies;
- Identification of socio, economic and political scenarios;
- Organization of prospective trade missions and participation in international trade shows, organization of business rounds and business matchmaking services;
- Elaboration of international strategic marketing, organization of corporate events, meetings with journalists and government authorities from other countries;
- Topics related to NGOs, such as climate change, agribusiness, etc;
- Other customized services.